- Techniques of hacktavists, organized crime, and foreign governments are inevitably producing data breaches that are more complex and impactful. Learn how forensic accounting can connect the dots in data breach cases.
- All construction contracts have general conditions provisions. Analyzing these contract terms enables the construction contract auditor to build the project audit program and contribute to on time, under budget project delivery.
- Government contractor advisors outline the impacts of the proposed Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) rules.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- An agricultural manufacturing company was expanding into the non-commodity market and needed to understand how changing customer behaviors would impact conventional wisdom surrounding user-adoption, pricing, and its overall position in the marketplace.
- Previous Next