- A large technology and service provider to the federal government was overdue in their annual Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) principles.
- A large, top-50 federal contractor in the engineering and construction industry engaged Baker Tilly after discovering a noncompliance with its disclosed cost accounting practices.
- A large, multinational professional services provider with over $20B in annual revenues turned to Baker Tilly to address a number of accounting and compliance related issues including alleged Cost Accounting Standard (CAS) violations, multiple open Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) years, and difficulty providing financial support related to governmental audit questions on indirect rates and contract costs.
- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- Risk, compliance, and technology are important factors to consider when performing due diligence for government contractors.
- Previous Next