- The demand for increased transparency and accountability presents a challenge for businesses looking to strike a balance between comprehensive contract management practices and cost-effectiveness.
- On March 21, 2017, the Office of Audits of the General Services Administration, Office of Inspector General (GSA OIG) issued a new audit report.
- Listen to the on-demand recording of this webinar to learn about the new ASC 606 recognition standards and the major changes to the manner in which companies will need to account for revenue.
- In a recent Deltek webinar, Baker Tilly Principal, Jennifer Flickinger, discussed emerging trends in Department of Labor Compliance.
- Baker Tilly senior managers, Mike Cullen and Michael Wright teamed with Patrick Lang of Lockheed Martin, to discuss new cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and government contractor compliance.
- Previous Next