- The rapid growth of the One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) contract vehicle has grabbed a lot of attention, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers we received over the last few weeks.
- Managers Leo Alvarez and Steven Brewer of Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisory services group discuss some of the key considerations when selling commercial items to the Department of Defense (DOD).
- Aside from matters of DCAA and DCMA efficiency, GAO presents some tidbits of interest to the government contracting community.
- A closer look at the full text of each Section 809 Panel recommendation that could meaningfully impact your organization.
- On January 15, 2019, the Section 809 Panel announced the release of its Volume 3 Report, the third and final set of recommendations to Congress for improving Pentagon acquisition