- We are pleased to have the opportunity to provide feedback to the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) with respect to the Private Company Council (PCC). At Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) we have strong support for the PCC and its efforts to date in improving financial reporting for the users of private company financial statements.
- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- Jenn Thorson and Gabe Chami, government contractor advisors with Baker Tilly, discuss several common misconceptions in General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule contracting in Contract Management magazine. Contract Management is published by the National Contract Management Association.
- Professional Services Council and Baker Tilly provided contractors with an overview of recent executive orders in a recent webinar.
- In a recent Deltek webinar, titled, “Compliance Check-in: A guide to Service Contract Act (SCA) & Davis Bacon Act (DBA) Compliance”, Baker Tilly Government Contractor advisors discussed multiple facets of the SCA & DBA acts.
- Previous Next