- A recent GSA OIG report finds issues with the TDR Pilot Program Evaluation Plan. Learn more about the OIG’s findings and key takeaways for TDR contractors.
- FASB’s ASC 842 revises recognition of operating leases as assets. Government contractors should not see an unallowable interest component under the FAR 31.205 cost principles included in rent expense.
- GSA implemented a rollout of one of the most important regulatory changes in recent history for Federal Supply Schedule contractors, learn more about the OLM rule and what to expect.
- Baker Tilly’s interactive discussion of Compliance Hacks: Tips, skills, and facts that improve compliance awareness, productivity and efficiency.
- In a recent two-part Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) webinar, Baker Tilly discussed the challenges faced by pharmaceutical manufacturers selling to the federal government.