- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- Risk, compliance, and technology are important factors to consider when performing due diligence for government contractors.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discuss helpful navigation, financial architecture and reporting tips and tricks for Deltek’s updated Costpoint in a recent American Health Quality Association webinar.
- Successful management of subcontracts can be identified through the pre-award, award, post-award and contract close-out phases.
- Listen to industry leaders interpret the Defense Contract Audit Agency’s FY 2014 Report to Congress.
- Previous Next