- Baker Tilly assists Yamato Corporation through a strategic review of their tax situation so as to maximize the tax benefits available to them.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued 20 Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) in 2018, including updates to ASC 842—Leases, various codification improvements and more.
- On Dec. 14, 2018, Wisconsin legislation was signed into law that allows electing S corporations and partnerships to be taxed at the entity level rather than passing the income, loss or deductions through to shareholders and partners.
- Cooperatives continue to face a wide range of unique tax and accounting issues.
- Recordkeeping needs vary for departments involved in utility construction. Consolidating utility continuing property records (CPRs) will increase accuracy of financials and rates — and save time.
- Previous Next