- There were 43 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the second quarter of 2018 with an aggregate deal value of $8.9 billion.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector for the first half of 2018, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- View our on-demand webinar to view a current expected credit loss (CECL) methodology demonstration via a vintage loss analysis.
- Our August issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report looks at different aspects of the new pass-through deduction as well as new guidance for bonus depreciation and small business accounting methods. There’s also a new warning about underwitholding federal income tax.
- ASU 2016-14 has brought the most significant changes to not-for-profit reporting standards since 1993. Is your organization aware of the changes? All not-for-profits should reference Baker Tilly's guide to assist with implementation of the new standard.
- Previous Next