- In this article, featured in Area Development's Q4 2018 Food Processing special section, Chris Urchell details how the use of available data, due diligence, and a traceable decision-making process will yield the best result for companies when locating a new food processing facility.
- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- Recent updates published by the FASB ease some burden for equipment and property lessors by clarifying guidance for lessor costs.
- The Government Accounting Standards Board issued Preliminary Views (PV) in its reexamination of the financial reporting model. Government are encouraged to read and respond by Feb. 15, 2019.
- Automating financial business processes through robotic process automation (RPA) will revolutionize how utility companies control costs, redeploy workers and increase other efficiencies.
- Previous Next