- The SEC issued a proposal that would allow companies to use a summary prospectus and give investors key information about variable annuity and variable life insurance contracts in a concise and easily readable format. More detailed information about a variable contract would be available online and electronically or in paper format upon request.
- Understand the Corporate Governance Annual Disclosure Model Act and what this regulatory requirement means for insurance organizations in Pennsylvania.
- In Part 1 of our article "Tax Reform’s Impact on Private Equity and M&A Markets", we recap the reduced corporate tax rate brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it could impact M&A and private equity market activity.
- Learn more about how law firms and other professional services organizations are implementing cybersecurity safeguards and other key controls to combat data breaches that have plagued society in today’s technological age.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly provides an overview of the OASIS contract and its upcoming expansion.
- Previous Next