- According to Fitch Ratings’ 2019, good economic conditions will make for stable 2019 for healthcare sector.
- After a 14-month delay, CMS plans to release new star ratings on Hospital Compare in February 2019.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics announced healthcare led all other sectors in November hiring with the ambulatory sector accounting for 60 percent of the total jobs created.
- CMS plans to use pay-roll based staffing data to identify less-than-average staffing rates at nursing homes.
- On January 15, 2019, the Section 809 Panel announced the release of its Volume 3 Report, the third and final set of recommendations to Congress for improving Pentagon acquisition
- Previous Next