- Listen to North Central Group’s Director of Finance, Shawn Swenson, talk about how the company first learned about PACE, why it continues to be a valuable tool for them and how Baker Tilly Capital has helped them navigate the process.
- Learn how to take advantage of this low-cost, up-front financing program for energy efficiency, renewable energy and other qualifying improvements in your next new construction or renovation project.
- Unclaimed property is rapidly assuming a new role as a state revenue generator. To help organizations become better familiar with unclaimed property reporting requirements, Baker Tilly compiled a state-by-state guide on unclaimed property laws. Use the guide as a starting point for learning more about the unclaimed property laws of the states in which you have reportable property.
- The AICPA released an updated version of the Audit and Accounting Guide for Revenue Recognition. The 2019 edition includes guidance on FASB’s update to U.S. GAAP concerning collaborative arrangements.
- After concerns were raised during the exposure draft phase, GASB 89 now includes provisions for situations where construction period interest is recovered in utility rates.
- Previous Next