- The AICPA issued guidance for implementing the FASB’s credit losses standard. The guide is written by the Financial Reporting Executive Committee (FinREC) as Audit and Accounting Guide (AAG-CECL).
- Public utility finances differ from other governmental entities. This Baker Tilly board governance series podcast discusses what board members should know to better understand their utility finances.
- Organization-wide commitment powers a public utility’s approach to developing and sustaining an enterprise risk management (ERM) program that strategically manages its operational and financial areas.
- Baker Tilly partner Briggs Stall shares the forensic accounting perspective on what lessons divorcing parties and their legal teams can learn from this high-profile, high-stakes divorce.
- Enterprise risk management isn’t only for utilities that can make entity-wide resource commitments. Alternative approaches allow utilities to right-size their ERM programs and reap benefits.
- Previous Next