- Key elements in the final section 199A regulations for the 20 percent pass-through deduction, including eligibility requirements and aggregation rules.
- Learn how Baker Tilly Capital worked with White Construction Company, Inc. to identify the right strategic partner to help continue the company’s growth trajectory.
- In this article, Baker Tilly's family business strategy group leader Gary Plaster and his colleague Erich Bergen discuss risk reduction and growth value drivers that family-business owners can leverage to grow the value of their business.
- Here are 4 strategic priorities for CHROs and HR leaders to consider to continue to attract the best new talent and keep current employees engaged.
- The AICPA’s Professional Ethics Executive Committee (PEEC) issued a revised exposure draft regarding the independence requirements for state and local government entities. The panel issued the second proposal in response to some concerns raised in comment letters to the initial exposure draft published in July 2017.
- Previous Next