- A new found that most mental healthcare providers do not use electronic health records (EHRs), preventing full integration of patient data between physical and mental healthcare providers.
- Health systems are innovating and developing new ways to improve access to behavioral healthcare.
- Health insurers are currently experiencing economic stability and a time in which plan members are not over-utilizing services. Learn more.
- There were 47 reported food and beverage transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $14.0 billion. This includes seven middle-market transactions with an aggregate deal value of $515 million.
- There were 298 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $174.3 billion. Of these transactions, 55 were middle-market transactions with a reported aggregate deal value of $10.0 billion.
- Previous Next