- MedPAC recently recommended Congress pass legislation to merge hospital quality initiatives into one program tying Medicare payments to the quality of hospitals’ care.
- New survey finds hospitals may be leaving money on the table when it comes to outsourced services.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) deemed unconstitutional due to its mandate requiring individuals to purchase health insurance.
- The Wisconsin Department of Revenue's frequently asked questions clarified earlier guidance related to the state's pass-through entity tax passed in late 2018.
- New York has amended the Human Rights Law and is now requiring all employers to meet compliance by providing annual sexual harassment training to employees.
- Previous Next