- South Carolina became the first state to adopt the NAIC Insurance Data Security Model Law, requiring all insurance organizations licensed in the state to be subject to the new regulation.
- Reporting requirements for various life insurance contract transactions require significant changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The company undergoes an innovation workshop, while using the toolkit workbook, successfully strengthening communication both internally and externally with credit union partners.
- Listen to this webinar to hear a panel of experts to break down the top findings from this year's DCAA report and provide their predictions on what they anticipate from the DCAA in 2018 and beyond.
- Previous Next