- In June 2018, FASB issued ASU No. 2018-08, Topic 958. Many institutions have difficulty analyzing their grants and contracts under the ASU. Learn how to implement the standard in higher education.
- Beginning in 2018, taxpayers may be eligible for a 20 percent deduction on QBI from a partnership, S corporation or sole proprietorship.
- Baker Tilly identifies significant tax savings for LaForce Inc., a leading supplier and manufacturer of commercial doors, frames and security solutions.
- Baker Tilly’s retail team annually analyzes operational and financial data to compile a report of key industry metrics for you to use to evaluate your restaurant’s performance
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.