- The Seneca Nation sought Baker Tilly’s tribal energy consultants for development of a strategic energy plan. Learn how the Nation is making strides toward sustainable energy independence, utilizing green energy and existing fossil resources to develop their community and protect future generations.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the key differences between the SOC 1 and SOC 2® report, and why a company receiving a SOC 1 report would need or benefit from a SOC 2® report.
- Aside from matters of DCAA and DCMA efficiency, GAO presents some tidbits of interest to the government contracting community.
- The SEC sided with investor and consumer advocate groups who wanted the commission to reject a shareholder effort to include a proposal that would require a company to have bylaws forcing defrauded investors into arbitration. But the commission sided with the investor protection groups on a narrower set of circumstances dealing with state laws in New Jersey, leaving a broader question unresolved about whether a public company can require shareholders to arbitrate claims against them under the federal securities laws.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and incentives solutions to a variety of clients during 2018.