- Global Forensics Partner and Team Leader, Angela MacPhee shared her thoughts on innovative and creative solutions to some of the risk factors faced today by insurance executives.
- Global Forensics Partner and Team Leader, Angela MacPhee, shares her thoughts, along with other top executives in the insurance market, on trends and impacts from today’s world and future risks and opportunities in the cover story of Claims Magazine.
- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Anti-fraud programs that take into account behavioral and environmental factors that are common among white-collar crooks and their environments are more likely to deter bad behavior or detect it.