- Baker Tilly Capital's H1 2018 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions from the first half of 2018.
- Listen in as presenters discuss an overview of the new options available to public housing agencies.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists walk through several integrated security testing and cyber intelligence case studies that can be used to understand potential cyberattack scenarios and prioritize mitigation strategies at your organization.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act makes keeping a log of your activities more important than ever. New IRC section 199A requires taxpayers to prove the amount of time they spend on qualified trades or businesses. Get started with this sample log.
- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations pertaining to code section 199A of the TCJA, providing some clarity on a number of key areas that could impact food and beverage companies.
- Previous Next