- There were 30 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $900 million.
- There were 43 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the second quarter of 2018 with an aggregate deal value of $8.9 billion.
- The FASB’s latest effort to update its Conceptual Framework is focusing on the so-called “building blocks” of financial statements — the definitions of assets and liabilities. These questions have confounded the FASB for years, and the board still needs more work to decide how to improve the framework’s definition of a liability.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector for the first half of 2018, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The FASB agreed to publish a final version of its amended guidance for classifying debt as long-term or short-term. Before it issues the final update, the accounting board still wants to solicit feedback about its decision that a long-term financing arrangement would be ignored in determining how other debt should be classified.
- Previous Next