- Download this infographic to find out what healthcare providers are saying about their current Revenue Integrity programs.
- Baker Tilly helps Polymer manufacturer improve global hiring process with Oracle Talent Acquisition software implementation.
- There were 30 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $900 million.
- There were 43 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the second quarter of 2018 with an aggregate deal value of $8.9 billion.
- The FASB’s latest effort to update its Conceptual Framework is focusing on the so-called “building blocks” of financial statements — the definitions of assets and liabilities. These questions have confounded the FASB for years, and the board still needs more work to decide how to improve the framework’s definition of a liability.
- Previous Next