- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H2-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions from the second half of 2017.
- Upon deciding it was necessary to sell its business assets, Magnolia Brewing approached Baker Tilly Capital to develop and implement a competitive transaction process to ensure maximum value and an optimal transaction structure.
- The third quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 12.5 percent, 13.4 percent and 20.7 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion identify their firm’s basic transaction parameters and what they look for before bringing a new company into their portfolio.
- In a recent article from NJBIZ's special FoodBizNJ program, Baker Tilly Capital's Steve Economou discusses the increased craving private equity firms have for specialty food companies.
- Previous Next