- Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discuss ASC 606, revenue recognition, transition methods available to organizations and the effective dates for the new standard.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discussed the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the wide spread impact of the new standard on financial reporting.
- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- The adoption of ASC 842, Leases, makes accounting much more complex for traditional operating leases. Not surprisingly, the disclosure requirements are quite extensive.
- Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, seeks to change the value of disclosures by requiring robust disclosure for the users of the financial statements.
- Previous Next