- If the IRS issues an action against you, the Office of Appeals might be the right place to resolve that in an efficient – and less costly – manner.
- If your business is more than a hobby, you should consult with experts to make sure it is set up properly to operate as such … and that those experts are actually qualified to tell you that.
- No matter the size, an accounting firm should have a procedures manual in place that ensures not only the safeguarding of the clients' and firm's sensitive information, but also the monitoring of e-filed returns.
- A thorough review and an accounting method change recommendation by Baker Tilly helped our client reduce its inventory UNICAP adjustment by one third with the potential for further savings.
- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- Previous Next