- Baker Tilly comments on proposed regulations under section 163(j).
- The IRS has recently deemed refundable AMT credits subject to sequestration under the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985.
- View our on-demand webinar to understand the impact tax reform has had, and continues to have, on hedge funds, private equity funds, management companies and general partnerships.
- The September Tax Reform Progress Report discusses the three bills that comprise Tax Reform 2.0, new proposed regulations for determining a CFC’s GILTI income, elimination of a state and local tax workaround and where we are with TCJA-related regulations and guidance.
- Baker Tilly identifies significant tax savings for LaForce Inc., a leading supplier and manufacturer of commercial doors, frames and security solutions.