- Baker Tilly performed a comprehensive analysis of the city’s cost of service in each functional area and worked closely with city finance and accounting staff to determine appropriate cost centers.
- Government is the second most likely industry to be impacted by fraud. This article explores common fraud schemes and provides prevention and detection controls that help mitigate fraud risk.
- Learn more about GASB 72 and how its Fair Value Measurement and Application will impact your local government or public utility.
- Many utilities spend an extensive amount of time creating reports for their management and/or board of directors using antiquated processes which can significantly weaken their internal controls.
- Uniform Guidance will impact your organization’s single audit. This webinar will discuss the changes and how they will impact your single audit.
- Previous Next