- A Midwestern county needed to evaluate the management of its financial, inventory, human resources, work orders, and payroll system.
- An electricity, power, and water utility for residents of a large island in the Pacific Ocean needed internal audit services, a management audit, and review of internal controls.
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- Previous Next