- Baker Tilly performed an operational review for key functional areas in an Illinois city and identified more than $10 million in annual savings opportunities.
- Tracking infrastructure costs is a major undertaking and one with which utilities of all sizes wrestle. Is it possible increase efficiency by reducing the number of assets you track?
- Years of minimal hiring amid an aging electric utility industry workforce have created an environment underscoring the importance of succession planning.
- Utilities can use key performance indicators to measure current operations, short-term industry changes, and long-term trends to evolve business and service delivery into the utility of tomorrow.
- With the help of Baker Tilly, the city implemented a new ERP system and identified more than one hundred seventy business process improvements.
- Previous Next