- A Western public utility updates its FERC Open Access Transmission Tariff after Baker Tilly performs revenue requirement analysis and develops pro forma tariff schedules for transmission service.
- A large wastewater utility district improves its compliance with procurement processes and affirmative action requirements through a Baker Tilly internal audit and business process review.
- As baby boomers near retirement age, local governments have an unmatched opportunity to assess organizational structure and realign roles, duties and reporting lines to meet current and future needs.
- Vendor fraud poses a unique threat to governments. Due to the public nature of their operations, government entities have an increased susceptibility for this type of criminal activity.
- The “utility of the future” and utilities assisting with electrical service reconnection after hurricanes Harvey and Irma were recurrent topics during the APPA’s 2017 Business & Financial Conference.
- Previous Next