- Managers in local government should adopt risk-based contract management procedures according to an article Baker Tilly co-authored for the International City/County Management Association.
- In part one of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, public sector and not-for-profit organizations learn to define their outlook and high priority positions.
- An East Coast joint action agency prepares electric retail cost of service and rate design studies for its member municipal electric utilities utilizing a Baker Tilly rate model.
- Through Baker Tilly’s workforce and succession planning support, a governmental power authority was positioned to ensure a smooth transition in workforce as baby boomers neared retirement age.
- Due to major changes across the regulatory landscape as well as technological and economic-driven factors, many electric utilities face decisions about investments in power procurement and generation.
- Previous Next