- Beyond compliance requirements and annual report cards, the annual audit process can spark new insights, connections and resources for your public sector organization or community-owned utility.
- A Midwestern electric utility sought assistance with filing a FERC Form 1 Annual Report and a PJM Open Access Transmission Tariff
- A Southern utility uses cost of service and rate design studies to update its revenue requirement amid increased purchased power costs and distributed generation.
- With integrated best of breed (BoB) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, a midsize Midwestern city better manages its financials and identifies future budget needs.
- Seneca Nation of Indians (SNI) developed one of the largest tribal owned solar projects in the U.S. to become more energy self-sufficient while reducing the overall energy costs for its members.
- Previous Next