- In City/County Management in Illinois, Baker Tilly explains how a planned subsidies program will put renewable energy in the form of community solar projects within financial reach.
- In IMPA-HR HR News magazine, Baker Tilly outlines a process for integrating workforce and succession planning into daily operations to address public sector employee turnover.
- Community reliance on public power demands utilities tackle technology risks through proven IT oversight and management practices. Get started with these key components of effective IT governance.
- Regulated public utilities can use GASB 62 to match revenue recognition with the designed recovery of costs or establishing rate stabilization.
- The bipartisan budget act of 2018 includes impacts to existing renewable energy credits
- Previous Next