- As a whole, local governments have been hit hard by the Great Recession. One of the main strategies that governments have employed to address the financial crisis has been spending cuts.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- This Enterprise Risk Management, or ERM, webinar takes you into the practical application of establishing a formal ERM program in your utility.
- From The Tax Advisor: Captive insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) announced plans for a new Cybersecurity Risk Information Program (CRISP).
- Previous Next