- The energy company received SOC 1 and SOC 2 reports allowing them to respond to multiple client security questionnaires in a standardized way.
- A robust workforce development and succession planning program is a must-have for public power utilities. Baker Tilly has developed a guide that breaks workforce/succession planning into key steps.
- Before procuring an ERP system or BoB application for energy-specific operating functions, utilities should first outline system requirements and examine business processes and regulatory rules.
- Learn about governmental accounting standards as of second quarter 2018 that may impact your public utility and resources that can assist you in implementing the new standards.
- In City/County Management in Illinois, Baker Tilly explains how a planned subsidies program will put renewable energy in the form of community solar projects within financial reach.