- Organization-wide commitment powers a public utility’s approach to developing and sustaining an enterprise risk management (ERM) program that strategically manages its operational and financial areas.
- Enterprise risk management isn’t only for utilities that can make entity-wide resource commitments. Alternative approaches allow utilities to right-size their ERM programs and reap benefits.
- Instructors who train utility or public sector employees on complex topics can cultivate effective training techniques to increase knowledge retention and operational success.
- Learn about current governmental accounting standards that may impact your public sector organization, projected effective dates and resources that can assist you in implementing the new standards.
- The Government Accounting Standards Board issued Preliminary Views (PV) in its reexamination of the financial reporting model. Government are encouraged to read and respond by Feb. 15, 2019.