- Learn about current governmental accounting standards that may impact your public sector organization, projected effective dates and resources that can assist you in implementing the new standards.
- The Government Accounting Standards Board issued Preliminary Views (PV) in its reexamination of the financial reporting model. Government are encouraged to read and respond by Feb. 15, 2019.
- Automating financial business processes through robotic process automation (RPA) will revolutionize how utility companies control costs, redeploy workers and increase other efficiencies.
- Recordkeeping needs vary for departments involved in utility construction. Consolidating utility continuing property records (CPRs) will increase accuracy of financials and rates — and save time.
- It's a misnomer that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s Uniform System of Accounts is out of reach for unregulated utilities. Here's why and how unregulated utilities can implement FERC USOA.