- Employee benefit plan specialists provide case study examples as they discuss effective strategies and important considerations.
- If your organization is in the process of adopting, or still researching, the new revenue recognition accounting standard, then this comprehensive, yet easy-to-read, 60+ page eBook is for you.
- Federal law requires the annual audit of a defined benefit or defined contribution retirement plan (including 401(k)) when the plan’s total eligible participants reach 100.
- FASB released new guidance simplifying the process for goodwill impairment testing for public companies and NFPs (when applicable).
- Understand the nuances of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) for ASC 606 (revenue recognition), including transition methods discussed in this Financial Executives International (FEI) presentation.
- Previous Next