- Learn more about how law firms and other professional services organizations are implementing cybersecurity safeguards and other key controls to combat data breaches that have plagued society in today’s technological age.
- Tech giants Apple, Facebook, Google and Microsoft joined forces to declare support of a U.S. federal data privacy law as powerful as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The SEC recommends organizations should evaluate cyber frameworks and business processes to address cyber-related fraud risk and related controls
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly SOC specialists discuss some of the most significant changes to the criteria since the development of the SOC 2® report.
- The energy company received SOC 1 and SOC 2® reports allowing them to respond to multiple client security questionnaires in a standardized way.