- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and incentives solutions to a variety of clients during 2018.
- A general community care hospital engaged Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to evaluate its available strategic alternatives and provide a valuation analysis for a potential sale.
- A global, not-for-profit trade association hired Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to provide valuation services for its first-ever transaction.
- When the company decided to sell its largest subsidiary to a third party and existing management needed to acquire the remaining subsidiaries, Baker Tilly Capital provided fairness opinions for both transactions of this two-step sale process.
- When a global clinical services company was presented with an opportunity to make a proprietary add-on acquisition, the company hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a fairness opinion and valuation of the target.