- A global, not-for-profit trade association hired Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to provide valuation services for its first-ever transaction.
- When the company decided to sell its largest subsidiary to a third party and existing management needed to acquire the remaining subsidiaries, Baker Tilly Capital provided fairness opinions for both transactions of this two-step sale process.
- When a global clinical services company was presented with an opportunity to make a proprietary add-on acquisition, the company hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a fairness opinion and valuation of the target.
- A large, third generation family holding company, which faced capital constraints due to a cyclical downturn, hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a valuation of the company and strategic alternatives for the future.
- A digital advertising agency hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a valuation and conduct a fairness opinion in connection with a freeze-out merger from the company's largest investor and controlling shareholder.