- The second webinar in Baker Tilly’s attack surface management series explores how cybersecurity vulnerabilities are exploited and what your organization should be doing to identify and remediate.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector for the second half of 2017, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The new tax law is causing many construction business to consider converting to a C corporation, but there are many issues to consider before doing so. Listen in to learn more about when this conversion makes sense and when it does not.
- In this article, featured in CFMA's BuildingProfits magazine, Laura Cataldo shares her insight on how contractors can help close the gap in labor shortage by focusing on changing perceptions about a career in construction.
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- Previous Next