- The Department of Treasury and the IRS are expected to issue guidance in the future regarding the treatment of advance payments to implement new tax reform provisions.
- The SEC is planning to adopt rules that revise the definition of “smaller reporting company” by the fall of 2018 and let more public companies submit regulatory filings with a lighter set of disclosures. A top SEC official suggested during a congressional hearing that the agency may also revise the threshold for compliance with the auditor attestation rules for internal controls over financial reporting.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists share how to test your organization’s cyberattack prevention, detection and response capabilities through cyberattack and cyberbreach simulations.
- Second article in a series of tax reform insights for contractors, partner Rob Nowak discusses qualified business income (QBI) deductions under tax reform.
- In our second installment of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on what states are doing in reaction to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Previous Next