- Learn how to keep jobs on time and on budget by analyzing and developing real time controls on complex accounting information such as progress billings, labor hour data and other project records.
- Learn the many insurance options to help mitigate construction project risk. What is the right insurance product for a construction project? When should it be used? And more!
- Dan Brennan, founding partner of Laurie & Brennan, LLP, rejoins our series to break down the terms and conditions any good construction contract should contain. He provides an overview of terms that can be used which are explicit and protect the owner and contractor from misinterpretation and unintended consequences.
- Baker Till's investigation revealed that the contractor provided significant discounts on the overall project without any detailed explanation or documentation.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- Previous Next