- Benefits of utilizing forensic accountants include drafting discovery, enhancing investigations and offering expert testimony.
- Baker Tilly forensic accountants discuss the risks associated with third-party file sharing services like Dropbox. The article provides an overview of how file sharing services work, recent security issues, common prevention methods and recommended approaches to reduce security risks.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- Baker Tilly leveraged its healthcare industry experience to analyze and quantify lost profits arising from alleged breaches of seller’s representations and warranties associated with an acquisition.
- Baker Tilly prepared damages rebuttal analysis, which presented alternative theories of damages, to help television and internet-based media company defend itself.
- Previous Next