- Watch Deltek and Baker Tilly discuss top trends for government contractors.
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule contractors must understand their obligations and the potential risks and inherent limitations of GSA’s ever-changing systems and paperless processes. Article published in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Over the course of the last year, GSA has announced several changes to the Contractor Assistance Visits (CAVs) performed by its Industrial Operations Analysts (IOAs).
- As Department of Labor (DOL) investigations become more frequent and aggressive, especially for construction contractors, it’s more crucial than ever to understand subtle complexities of complying with prevailing wage laws. Understanding how Davis Bacon Act (DBA) and Service Contract Act (SCA) violations occur is the first step in preventing them.
- Baker Tilly's GovCon advisors, along with other industry leaders, contributed to Deltek’s virtual roundtable to discuss the Department of Defense’s (DoD) proposed rule on Business Systems Compliance. Senior leaders discussed possibly the biggest change to compliance in over 30 years and how government contractors can prepare for the shifting landscape.
- Previous Next