- Baker Tilly Capital's incentives advisory team helped secure more than $18M financing package using credit and incentive programs to revitalize a historic structure in the heart of Kansas City.
- The founder and owner of American Provenance realized he needed additional capital in order to achieve the company's current growth trajectory and hired Baker Tilly Capital to find outside institutional funding.
- TRI Holdings, LLC was hired to develop a new corporate headquarters facility for Duluth Trading Company and brought Baker Tilly Capital in to help deliver a comprehensive capital structure to bring the project to life.
- Baker Tilly and HAI Group are proud to join forces in this webinar series that aims to help public housing agencies create successful, long-term strategies for sustainability by providing participants with a foundation to begin their development journey.
- Baker Tilly answers Bisnow’s developer-focused financing questions, covering why the trends of yesterday are evolving into the vehicles of today. Gain insight about the equity/debt stack, the latest lending practices, the most attractive asset classes, the role of institutional funding and more.