- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- This morning, the Privacy Shield rule was approved by the European Union (EU) with a target implementation date of next week. Compliance may require a change in operations.
- The final amended rule-Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)-issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) impacts reporting requirements.
- NY DFS Superintendent’s Rule Part 504, requires Board or senior officer to certify compliance with Bank Secrecy/Anti-Money Laundering laws.
- FASB issued guidance on accounting for credit losses - current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, with ASU 2016-13 Financial Instruments (Topic 326)
- Previous Next