- During the Financial Managers Society’s (FMS) Forum 2017, several key topics were thoroughly discussed, including CECL, the new revenue recognition standard and more.
- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar discusses the Bank Secrecy Act, model system validation and tuning / optimizing the anti-money laundering model.
- At Bank Director's Bank Audit and Risk Committees conference, discussion focused on three major topic areas: digital transformation, cybersecurity and implementation of CECL and ASC 606.
- Topics at the Third Party Risk Management for Banks and Financial Services conference were heavily centered on vendor risk management and cybersecurity / technology risk assessments.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- Previous Next