- The FASB agreed to publish a final version of its amended guidance for classifying debt as long-term or short-term. Before it issues the final update, the accounting board still wants to solicit feedback about its decision that a long-term financing arrangement would be ignored in determining how other debt should be classified.
- View our on-demand webinar to view a current expected credit loss (CECL) methodology demonstration via a vintage loss analysis.
- The PCAOB updated its Staff Guidance to help accounting firms comply with the requirements for the expanded audit reports. The guidance deals with the requirement that the extended auditor reports address issues as the number of years the firm has served the client, the other firms that worked on the audit and the rule’s other requirements.
- The SEC completed a rule to lessen the disclosure requirements for public companies. The market regulator said the changes will lighten the regulatory requirements for public companies without depriving investors of useful information for making investment decisions.
- Delivered quarterly, Baker Tilly’s Banking and Compliance Update Newsletter provides you and your banking institution with timely information about industry hot topics, developments, trends and more.
- Previous Next