- Federal law requires the annual audit of a defined benefit or defined contribution retirement plan (including 401(k)) when the plan’s total eligible participants reach 100.
- If you are a recipient of federal awards, you’ve likely completed your first single audit under the Uniform Guidance. In this article, we share observations our auditors made over the last year.
- In January, GASB issued new guidance to address how governments report fiduciary activities which is effective for fiscal years ending on or after December 31, 2019.
- Discussion and presentations at the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2017 were heavily centered on regulation: existing, in process, and future. Part of that discussion was whether the regulators and rules would disappear with the Trump Administration's deregulation push.
- FASB released new guidance simplifying the process for goodwill impairment testing for public companies and NFPs (when applicable).
- Previous Next