- Baker Tilly comments on proposed statement on auditing standards, Omnibus Statement on Auditing Standards — 2018
- Baker Tilly comments on the proposed statement on auditing standards, The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Other Information Included in Annual Reports
- The SEC is planning to adopt rules that revise the definition of “smaller reporting company” by the fall of 2018 and let more public companies submit regulatory filings with a lighter set of disclosures. A top SEC official suggested during a congressional hearing that the agency may also revise the threshold for compliance with the auditor attestation rules for internal controls over financial reporting.
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly SOC specialists discuss key topics service organizations and users should consider as they perform their SOC 2® examinations under the new guidance.
- Previous Next