- Baker Tilly discusses the implementation issues healthcare providers face under the new ASC 606 revenue recognition standard.
- Baker Tilly comments on the Proposed Revised Interpretation: Information System Services (formerly Information Systems Design, Implementation, or Integration)
- Baker Tilly comments on proposed statement on auditing standards, Omnibus Statement on Auditing Standards — 2018
- Baker Tilly comments on the proposed statement on auditing standards, The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Other Information Included in Annual Reports
- The SEC is planning to adopt rules that revise the definition of “smaller reporting company” by the fall of 2018 and let more public companies submit regulatory filings with a lighter set of disclosures. A top SEC official suggested during a congressional hearing that the agency may also revise the threshold for compliance with the auditor attestation rules for internal controls over financial reporting.
- Previous Next